Quantcast

Thursday, December 18, 2008

5:00 Fridays

Santa's famed list might delineate people by naughty or nice, but I'm willing to bet we're all a bit of both. Clearly, some sway more one way than the other. I'll leave it up to you to decide where the family at Chez Dirt & Noise fall.


Naughty But Nice
1/2 shot amaretto
1/2 shot peach schnapps
1 shot amarula cream
1 ounce cream

I believe Morningside Mom has tasted amarula cream straight from the plains of Africa. I'm taking her word that the stuff makes for a good cocktail. You see, we were separated at birth so I'm confident our taste buds play by the same rules. Never mind that she's blond and younger than I am. The time/space continuum has yet to be fully explored.

Now shake up all that goodness into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with chocolate shavings. Mmmm...

So you see, too many of these things will make you so nice that you do something naughty.
5:00 FridaysSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Deb Rox said...

Hmmm, I stumble upon many cocktails I haven't had, so this is very intriguing to me. Yummy. I think I need to fix this ommission....

Anonymous said...

Oh, this sounds good. I posted a drink with schnapps, too! Jaeger tea. I'll have to try yours.

Love that you shake and drink cocktails, btw. Not enough women do!