Quantcast

Friday, February 15, 2008

Good Things Come in Small Packages



"I'll be 45 years old one day." - Me
"Yeah, well you'll still be short when you're 45." - Bird

Where'd that smart mouth come from?! I cannot imagine where Bird learned to be sarcastic, cutting, and painfully honest. It should be noted that I am five feet tall. Yes, five whole feet. That's 60 inches to you folks who aren't on the metric system (that was supposed to have been adopted worldwide oh, 33 years ago, as I recall). Mac Daddy is 6'2 for the record (really about 6'0 in person since he's a sloucher). My children will likely be taller than I am when they're 8. I will, however, always be the mom to an heir and a spare.

"Good things come in small packages" was my campaign slogan when I ran for school president in fiith grade (I lost.). I'm still waging the height war 30 years later.
Good Things Come in Small PackagesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: