Quantcast

Monday, February 25, 2008

His Glass Slippers


"I want to wear my Polliwalks EVERY SINGLE DAY! WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" -Deal

A ringing endorsement from Deal, who doesn't seem to care that his frog Polliwalks will be a tish cold in 40 degree temps. Even with socks (Gasp!). He has given in (FINALLY) and agreed to wear them indoors. All the time. Even to bed. It's pretty sandy in those sheets.

I am firmly against the socks and sandals look but make amends for Polliwalks (except on 40 degree days). The granola fools who wore itchy wool socks from the venerable L.L. Bean and Tevas in college were all, "Hey man, relax. Save the manatee. Pass the bong, dude. I'm soooo fucked up. Dylan is like, so cool. He totally gets me. And, hey you! Yeah, YOU! Get your hands off my BMW!" Conformity and Hypocrisy at their best.

At least Deal's socks are not black, pulled up to his calves with sock garters steadfastly in place, and scrawny chicken hair legs bowleggedly walking around like the geezer getting off the Holland America tour bus in Tampa. The flame will indeed be extinguished if Mac Daddy sports that get up in his old age. I fully plan on embarrassing my children, but not through how I dress.

http://polliwalks.com/
His Glass SlippersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: