Quantcast

Friday, April 24, 2009

5:00 Fridays

I have an unhealthy desire for Thin Mints. You know the ones. You stash them in your freezer too and silently pray that there's just one more sleeve tucked behind the nine month old box of baking soda when you've crumbled that last tasty morsel over some vanilla ice cream. The Girl Scouts would be a rich bunch if they'd smarten up and sell those chocolately minty marvels year round. And Mac Daddy would be one lucky guy more than just on March 14 if I could use him as a dipstick into some Thin Mint sauce. Yeah, I love Thin Mints that much.


Thin Mint Orgasm

shot of Bacardi light rum
shot of creme de cacao
shot of white creme de menthe
5 ounces of milk

Pour the milk into a large mug. Heat milk about a minute or so in the microwave (I just hit the "beverage" setting on mine.). Then add the shots of rum, creme de cacao, and creme de menthe. Stir gently.

And if the mercury climbs up to the breeze of Key West digits, serve this cold in a tall glass.

Garnish? Forget the garnish this week. Just open up a box of Thin Mints for dipping. Mmmmm...that's called a multiple orgasm.

5:00 FridaysSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

6 comments:

colby said...

You can make your own thin mints and they taste just as good, well maybe not as good as Girl Scout ones. Ritz crackers dipped in chocolate with mint extract added. Any questions call, or if I am nice and ambitious I could make some and send it, I know you are a great "baker". LOL

Jen L. said...

Oh, my lord, I am now craving this at 7:43am! Must start reading your Friday posts after lunch...

YUM and YUM.

dadshouse said...

I just tweeted this because I never in my life figured I'd see "Thin Mint" and "orgasm" in the same article, let alone phrase! Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

Oh dang, you have me sooooo needing to get my groove on right now!

Nicole Pelton said...

Yum! So want to try this, and it reminds me that I still need to pick up my thin mints from a friend.

PunditMom said...

You temptress!