Quantcast

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Big O


This morning Bird was working on writing his upper case alphabet in a little workbook I got for him at the Teach Me store. He was doing a great job, and we had fun cheering and squealing together as he rounded out a perfect G and stayed within the lines on a particularly difficult J.

The next thing I know, he's breezed through a bunch of letters while I stepped away to make blueberry blintzes for breakfast, and I hear, "Here comes the Big O!" He said it with the same sarcastic yet humorous tone that Mac Daddy would have used, so I worried for a moment that Bird indeed understood the context of his exclamation.

Alas, the next thing he said was, "Here comes the Big N!" The way I heard it, however, the N got less fervor than the O.

And speaking of the Big O, you gotta see the T-shirt that I'm dying to muster up the moxie to put on my boys.
The Big OSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

High Heeled Mama said...

OMG - Love the shirt! Not sure I'd have the guts to put my kid in it - but go for it. Would make for quite the holiday card photo, you know?!

By the way, I've tagged you for seven random things:
http://highheelsandhighchairs.blogspot.com/2008/04/seven-random-things.html
Have fun!